Do you want to become a member or ask a question?

Please go to the “Shidōin and Fuku-Shidōin” page and search for the E-mail address of the Shidōin in your country. He/she will assist you.

What if there are no Shidōin in your country or surroundings?

If there is no Shidōin [Representative Adviser] in your country, you must contact:

Do you have any other non-specific or general questions?

Please send an E-mail to the following address: We will try to answer your question as soon as possible.